The Amazon affiliate program, also called “Amazon Associates” can be an easy way to earn money. Simply sign up, receive immediate approval, and place Amazon affiliate links on your social media today. When someone makes an Amazon purchase via one of your links, you get upto 10% commission — it’s that simple.
first creat a account on amazon click here
Not only the amazon but also are websites affiliate program also we sell original products in less than amazon price.
But how do you get started? Below, you’ll find a step-by-step guide to becoming an Amazon Affiliate, with images
What is the Amazon Affiliate Program?
The Amazon Affiliate program, or Amazon Associates, is an affiliate marketing program. It’s free for everyone to become Amazon Associates. It means advertising products of Amazon from Amazon.in on their sites by creating links . When customers click the links and buy products from Amazon, they earn referral fees.
Amazon Affiliate Program Rules and Requirements:–
Being an Amazon Associate is a great way to monetize passion projects or make supplementary income from your brand. However, Amazon has guidelines for associates to follow, so it’s best to understand those before you dive in. Noncompliance may result in being banned from the program.
To reduce the chances of banning your affiliate program account, start blogging on our website and earn more money. also you can put your affiliate link in your blog. If you want to write blooges than just CONTACT US . and then you can write a blog and your blog will be live witin some sec.
We creats your own website at very low cost and also within a couple of hours. having a website is important for a afiliate program.
- You must disclose on your site or in your communication that you may be eligible to earn from your recommendations.
- You must not make false or deceptive claims in your recommendations.
- Avoid referring to prices (with some exceptions) since prices frequently change.
- Do not use Amazon affiliate links in offline promotions, eBooks, or email.
- Do not use link shorteners on affiliate links.
You can read Amazon’s full policy here.
How to Become an Amazon Affiliate
- Create a website or blog.(not necessary)
- Visit the Amazon Associates homepage.
- Build your Amazon Associates profile.
- Create Amazon Affiliate links.
1. Create a website or blog.
To become an Amazon Associate, you must have a website, blog, app, writting blogs on others websites or YouTube channel. It’s also helpful if you’ve pre-populated that site with content, so it appears active and authentic to both users and Amazon.
Remember, you must be able to describe the purpose of your website as part of the application process. So, have a firm idea of why you’re creating your site, the audience you’ll target, and how you’ll bring in traffic.
2. Visit the Amazon Associates homepage.
Now it’s time to create your Amazon Associates account.
- Visit the Amazon Associates homepage and click “Join Now for Free”
- You’ll be prompted to log in to your existing Amazon account or create one
3. Begin building your Amazon Associates profile by clicking New Customer.
Once you’ve signed into your Amazon account, click “New Customer” and follow the prompts to build your account.
4. Enter your account information.
Enter your account info (including the name, address, phone number of the payee
5. Enter your website address.
Enter your website address(es), apps, YouTube channels, blog url etc.
6. Enter your prefer red store ID.
Enter your preferred store ID (usually the same as your primary website name), explain what your websites hope to accomplish, and select Amazon topics your links will likely target.
7. Explain how you drive traffic to your site.
Explain how you drive traffic to your websites, how you use your website or apps to generate income, how you usually build links, and how many visitors your site brings in each month.
8. Enter your phone number.
Enter your phone number, press “Call Me Now,” and wait for the immediate call from Amazon. They’ll ask you to input a four-digit code, and once that is complete, your account will be approved.
9. Choose your payment method.
Choose whether to enter your payment (credit card) and tax ID information in now or later. Then proceed to your dashboard.
10. Create Amazon Affiliate links.
Once you’ve created your account, you’ll be sent to your personal Associate homepage. This is where you’ll find your performance dashboard (including an earnings overview, monthly summary, and total clicks).
It’s also where you’ll search for relevant products to link to from your content. Here’s how: